Sunday, August 27, 2017

10/11/11 SUNDAY... THE REJECTED SERVANT

10/11/11 SUNDAY... THE REJECTED SERVANT

When a servant does not fulfill his obligation to his master, he can be rejected. The following is a modified list of verses I used in my message. Though the title is negative, the message promoted the positive aspects that are neglected by a wicked servant, leading to his rejection.

THE REJECTED SERVANT

Matthew 18:28... The Rejected Servant Is Merciless (vss. 23-35)
(28) But the same servant went out, and found one of his fellowservants, which owed him an hundred pence: and he laid hands on him, and took him by the throat, saying, Pay me that thou owest.

Matthew 24:48....The Rejected Servant Is Self Serving And Unruly (vss. 48-51)
(48) But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming;

Matthew 25:26... The Rejected Servant Is Wicked And Lazy (vss. 14-30)
(26) His lord answered and said unto him, Thou wicked and slothful servant, thou knewest that I reap where I sowed not, and gather where I have not strawed:

DLG note... I hope you will look up these passages and read them in their entirety. The context points out that they were servants, they chose to do the wrong thing, they had a bad heart and they were rejected.

No comments:

Post a Comment