Tuesday, August 29, 2017

10/21/11 SENSORING SELF AND OTHERS

10/21/11 SENSORING SELF AND OTHERS

I- realize some of my FB friends probably hide my posts from their friends or they block my posts altogether, which is fine, 'cause I know some of my thoughts are either strange or brazen or both.
2- On the other hand, no one should ever have to hide or block me because I am being unclean or crude. Believers especially should not use unclean or crude communications.

Ephesians 4:29
(29) Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.

3- I have "friends", in both FB and physical world that I care about, but I do not endorse some of the things they say or the way they say it and I would not expose my other friends or family to their crude talk.

I love those folks, but my love for them does not mean I think they should be able to corrupt other people. Remember, what people see and hear influences or impacts their lives, especially children and unsaved people.

1 Corinthians 15:33
(33) Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners.

There are some people who live by Christian standards, most of the time, but occasionally allow worldly standards to guide their conversation. Again, I don't feel obligated to repeat their words.

We are responsible for the message we proclaim and promote.

No comments:

Post a Comment