Tuesday, August 29, 2017

11/11/11 NO FACT, JUST BRAG

11/11/11 NO FACT, JUST BRAG

I am thinking about becoming a concert pianist.
However, I don't like the look of the piano or the note progression.
I think I can come up with better finger placement and invent new rhythms.
Actually, I am not really crazy about the sound of a piano, so I am going to change that too.
I won't waste my time learning from other people, they don't know everything.

BTW, if you have any suggestions, don't bother, I don't need your help.

MY POINT
My observation has been that those who want to succeed in a given discipline of life (sports, music, business, culinary arts, the various branches of science) will seek out the knowledge, wisdom and advice of those who are most accomplished.

Only a know-it-all ignores and rejects help.

I have also noticed that people pursue success in the passing affairs of life more than in the spiritual and eternal truths of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment